myCampusNotes / GGSIPU 2017 B.Tech Rank Analyzer
Agreement of Terms and conditons :-
- The ranks are only indicative of admission held in 2016. The rank published on NET only for information to the prospective candidates. Similar IPU-CET ranks obtained in 2017 cannot be treated as assurance for admission in IPU.
- The analyzer is divided into three parts :-
- The ambitious colleges : These colleges are marked by red color, it means that getting into this college with that particular rank is tough.
- The moderate colleges : These colleges are marked by orange color, it means that getting into this college with that particular rank are moderate, you may get it or you might not.
- The safe colleges : These colleges are marked by green color, it means that getting into this college with that particular rank are safe, you might easily get it (according to last few years statistics).
- Mahavir Swami Insitute of Technology Sonepat, Haryana, has been currently excluded from the list, currently we don't have current info about this college.
- According to latest trend of GGSIPU 2016, All india categories were considered for admission into JIMS and DTC. So during the rank analyzer you will be presented with three options, first for delhi candidates, second for outside delhi candidates and third for All India candidates.
- Remember that these are only indicative ranks, myCampusNotes.com should no way be responsible if there are some abrupt changes in the ranking in GGSIPU 2016 B.Tech cutoffs.
- By clicking on 'I agree to the terms and conditions' you agree that myCampusNotes.com will be in no way responsible, no matter how much changes are brought in 2017 GGSIPU B.Tech counseling.
Latest GGSIPU CET Notification(s)
More content for GGSIPU CET 2017